Child Injured in Grease Accident At Sonic

South Carolina Personal Injury Attorneys A five-year-old girl in Clarksville,TN fell into a vat of grease located  just a few feet away from the patio tables where the family was eating at a Sonic restaurant. The vat was under shrubbery that was only a few feet from the tables and chairs on the business' patio, and was covered by a round disk that was partly visible through the mulch. Although the disk was stamped with a caution that read, “Warning: Do Not Enter. Poison Gas,” the disk was knocked off when the young girl fell … [Read more...]